Kaplan University - DON'T TAKE KAPLAN NCLEX REVIEW COURSE
I decided to use Kaplan test prep for Nclex (Nursing).According to their policies and procedures; if you followed through and still failed the NClex, Kaplan would refund your money.
It has been over a month that I have been figthing to get my $375.00 and nothing. Kaplan only give me excuses over the phone every single week and nothing. I advise people from HELENE FULD SCHOOL OF NURSING in Blackwood NJ not to take Kaplan. I advise people to take HURST OR ATI as a NCLEX Pre course.
I heard great things from HURST, being a course that will teach you core content.review #136962
You may also like
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "Pangrazio Music's personal singing training was really helpful for my goal!!!..."
- "A teacher, Lisa Tremblay, at All Saints preschool filed a false report with DCF against the father of a student. She filed this report at the request of the..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in. He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."