Kaplan University - DON'T TAKE KAPLAN NCLEX REVIEW COURSE
I decided to use Kaplan test prep for Nclex (Nursing).According to their policies and procedures; if you followed through and still failed the NClex, Kaplan would refund your money.
It has been over a month that I have been figthing to get my $375.00 and nothing. Kaplan only give me excuses over the phone every single week and nothing. I advise people from HELENE FULD SCHOOL OF NURSING in Blackwood NJ not to take Kaplan. I advise people to take HURST OR ATI as a NCLEX Pre course.
I heard great things from HURST, being a course that will teach you core content.105c0bfb review #136962
You may also like
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "Placed an order for my mom's birthday. Needless to say the advertised pic and what arrived were totally different! Yes, I did order the Deluxe arrangement !..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."