When I think about kaplan I become physically ill.There is nothing more than I would love to do is to walk away and forget kaplan never existed, I am totally disabled and have been for many years.

I was upfront with that fact from the very beginnig. The recruiter filled my head with the jobs and the pay I would be able to obtain etc...He told me my disablities would not get in the way. As I was to find out much later that is not the case. For the first time in many years I had actually set some goals that involved kaplan, returning to work etc..Kaplan and thier lies was like a kick in the stomach, Where does all this leave me?

attempting to pay off a debt I never can with a monthly income and back where I started from.

Kaplan has no understanding of the word dignity and allowing people to keep theres.The idea of me believing in kaplan makes me sick to my stomach.

Had an Experience with Kaplan University?

Comments

The problem here is you know your income and your capabilities, if you can't afford an education at a higher learning institution don't enroll in one. I don't blame your advisor one bit. God forbid they instilled you with hope and goals for overcoming your disabilities.

Kaplan is fraudulent! Too many peeping toms...ha ha

Kaplan is going under!

Kaplan Sucks!!! the company has stalkers! Hackers and people that dont get laid!

peppypieface

Don't give up!While it may seem bleak at the moment, continue on with what you are doing and you will get through.

I to have had many issues that gave me some serious headaches and usually during exam time.

If you finish you will at least have something to show for your money; if you quite you will have nothing.It has been a huge struggle for me and I have had second thoughts as well; just persevere and handle all the problems one at a time, don't take no for an answer and ask to speak with someone else.