Kaplan University - Financial aide

1.1
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hello to whomever it is concerned i was going to Kaplan University until last year i was a grade A student for almost 4 years until i had to take a leave of absence due to pregnacy and a divorce and when i tried to return to Kaplan they informed me that i was no longer funded by the Government due to over using my aide which i was told when i put in for my leave of absence that once my leave of absence was done i could come back and finish my Bachlers degree in Psychology which that wasnt the truth at all i had a rough pregnacy and divorce and came into overwhelming hardship to which i was unable to finish my last three classes. which now i owe almost 80,000 dollars in student loans and i cant even finish my last 10 weeks for my Bachlers degree so to whomever gets this complaint and concern and message it would be a Godsend for me to be able to finish my last 10 weeks and recieve my Degree so i can show my 4 children that mommy can do anything she puts her mind body and soul to doing. Thanks to whomever reads this and may God bless you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaplan University Bachelor Of Science In Criminal Justice Program.

Reason of review: not being able to finish my Bs degree in Criminal Justice Psychology.

Preferred solution: Is to let me finish my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and either loan foregiveness or longer time to repay so i can find a job in my field..

I liked: Professors.

I didn't like: Misrepresentation, High loan amounts.