Kaplan University - Told one thing that never happened

As i was coming up to graduation everything was going fine until i finished I was denied my degree due to a $1000.00 bill on my account. That $1000.00 was to be a grant that they gave me when I signed up for courses.

I argued with them and even sent them a copy of the grant and they wouldn't honor it. So after taking all the courses and getting stuck with the student loans I still have nothing to show for it and I graduated in 2010 and its know 2016.

I know that its just a piece of paper but its something that means more and to not honor it can change they way you look at it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaplan University Student Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Would like for the company to honor the grant.

I didn't like: Not honoring.

Kaplan University - Stealing student funds

Narvon, Pennsylvania
Additional Fees

Why is kaplan having a hard time dealing with stundent funds. Beware of Kaplan university especially online they will get you when you almost finish and tell you that you need more funds to graduated and will insist that you take a loan.Kaplan University customer service is horrible.

Changing people’s lives daily through the power of education? This is much more accurate: Ruining people’s lives daily through the power of deceptive marketing and false advertising.HOW can someone especially an online (Kaplan) college LIE to so many people. I am spending my time and effort to be able to get a good paying job because I am crazy in debt with student loans!

I feel so bad and tricked and just betrayed, this is so unfair! I will join the lawsuit if you give me the information!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaplan University Student Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor.

Kaplan University Student Loan Review from Warner Robins, Georgia

1.8
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I experienced something similar. I told the academic advisor I did not want any student loans I only want to use grants since I had a 4.0 GPA I wanted to find grants that I was eligible for the academic grades she called me on the phone and told me to go to what I now know is a promissory note.

when I saw the box that stated how much is your loan?

I repeated to her I don't have a loan she says, oh no click the box that just in case you want a loan in the figure and we will have your information already stored. I found out in the end I had two student loans for $4,000.I called the school they said they will investigate and it's been 3 years and no one has contacted me in reference to this

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaplan University Student Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.