Phoenix, Arizona

4~7~Tues. nite: Dear Staff: I'm so glad I was told about your site through a real customer here at Glendale Adult Center tonight. I mentioned to a older man here I was thinking about going to Kaplan later.

Then he said TO NOT GO THERE. Kaplan has a complaint website leaving people in sad states & angry attitudes toward this college.

I'm so glad I saw these case stories! This definitely changes my mind about possible going there. I don't wnat to be paying a lot of monies..I'm already in 2-4 thousand dollars in debt w/2 other schools.

Just, thanks you sir, for letting me know about how they really are. :)

Ms. Susan of Glendale, Arizona

Had an Experience with Kaplan University?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more