Kaplan University is terrible,

Instructors do not answer emails with questions regarding projects, seminars, explanations..ANYTHING during the whole term.

Customer service are terrible!, academic advising department treat with ZERO respect, make fun of you on the phone, and with "sarcastic comments".

I wam in the middle of a class... trying to drop Kaplan but once y ou there... you are stuck in this terrible institution.!!!!!!!!!!!! All I got out of Kaplan is bills, no degree just the bigest mistake I ever made.

Kapaln should be out of business, they want your money and could care less if you get a degree.

Review about: Kaplan University Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Kaplan University?

Comments

ddog72

that is true.they do want just your money.

My first class, the teacher was an ***. I can teach her more about arts than she could teach me. The second was ok. The 3rd class, the teacher was a *** and was too busy to help the students and just talked down to them if they asked for help.

The 4th was great to learn about computers.

But if you drop a class don't expect to get any money back; even though they say you can get a percentage back(which is posted on their website) you wont.I hope someone will listen and take these guys to court and give everyone back the money they should have coming.

Haggar

Kaplan is horrible.I would never recommend this school to anyne.

Whenever there is a question or concern all you get is the runaround.

They sure come around when they want paid.Horrible learning experience.