Livermore, California

I recently signed up with Kaplan and was very disappointed at the quality of their teaching materials and the way they handled the constructive feedback from me.

The content of the workbook is inconsistent with the webminar. The key answers to their sample exam questionnaires have too many errors.

Rolfe Kurtyka is the founder of the mortgage seminar division. He referred me to Dyan and later, she referred me to Ted and later to Kim.

In all, there is no intention for them to correct the errors or pull the product from the market but to give you a run-around.

STUDENT BEWARE - if you're new, you will only be confused because Rolfe, Dyan, Ted, Jerry, Dave and lastly Kim (who may be a phoney name) are all there to intentionally misled and deceived you. Their National SAFE & STATE Exams should be pulled out from the Market.

Had an Experience with Kaplan University?

Comments

Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more