I attended Kaplan for 2 years for my associates in medical assisting.I never had a problem with Kaplan and I loved all the professors I had and my advisor.

I have made the President's list once and Dean's list every term and received offers from many scholar societies and I finished with a 3.8 GPA. BUT, right at the time of my graduation date, which was July 2015, they stated that I owed them $522.00. Now they are holding my transcript hostage, meaning I cant sit for my RMA exam until the balance is paid and they are claiming that I am a non-graduate. But I have completed everything I needed in order to graduate.

I called and spoke with the financial department and they claim that during my second to last term Kaplan "accidently" sent me my Pell grant check for $1400. Meaning, if they had not sent me that check in the first place, I would of had enough Pell grant money to cover me for the rest of my studies. The Pell grant money is from the government, NOT Kaplan. Now I owe KAPLAN money because THEY made a mistake with my Pell grant.

If they had not sent me that check then I wouldn't owe them anything. Meaning, they would not get ANY money from me personally. Meaning, THEY DO NOT MAKE A PROFIT! All of you people who say Kaplan was a great school, yeah, I thought the same thing until they screwed me over, along with most other students that attend.

If you actually read and do your research on Kaplan FAD, there was a class action lawsuit filed against them in 2012; along with former employees who worked at Kaplan in the FAD saying there was nothing but fraud. So, if you had a great experience at Kaplan and actually graduated, you more than likely got screwed over without even realizing it and just fed into their trap of making them even richer.

Way to go!!If I would have done better research before starting Kaplan, I would not have even attended this school.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of kaplan university financial aid service. Kaplan University needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kaplan university financial aid service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kaplan University.

Had an Experience with Kaplan University?

Comments